School Tours Information
“The tour really helped solidify for our kids the importance of philanthropy and acting as a global citizen.”
– Teacher, Cleveland High School
Educators can schedule free 60 to 90-minute interactive tours for students throughout the school year. Each tour includes a guided segment — led by trained educators — as well as time for students to explore the Discovery Center on their own.
School tours can be adjusted and customized to align with the group’s grade level and educational goals. We offer themed tours, such as “My Community,” which highlights everyday opportunities for young people to give back.
The Discovery Center can provide transportation subsidies for groups from Washington State public middle and high schools (as well as other groups on a case-by-case basis). You can apply for a subsidy of up to $300 when completing the registration form below.
- Regular Hours:Tuesday – Saturday, 10am to 5pmTuesday – Saturday, 10am to 5pm
- *Summer Hours:Tuesday – Saturday, 10am to 6pmTuesday – Saturday, 10am to 6pm
Please schedule your school tour at least two weeks in advance using the form below.
- PreK - 2nd grade:60 mins
- 3rd - 12th grade:60 or 90 mins
- Adults:60 mins
Maximum group size
(based on age or grade level)
- PreK - 2nd grade:Up to 40
- 3rd - 8th grade:Up to 60
- 9th - 12th grade:Up to 72
- Adults:Up to 100